Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Night


Sitting here on my new couch acting as if I have nothing to do.  I need to :
1. correct some grades in the computer
2. do some laundry and make sure the kids have uniforms for tomorrow
3. pack up food for the food drive at school
4. watch my very guilty and secret pleasure "Rock of Love Charm School", AKA "How not to be a Skank".  I'm sorry I love this show, I don't care what anyone thinks of me for it......

At least I don't have to make lunches tomorrow- it's pancake day at school......  I just spent 20 minutes looking for Zachary's "other cat".   He 
has two Beanie Baby cats that he holds in his hand to fall asleep.  He has to have both.  Without both, there must be a substitute and no cats.  All candidates for substitution must be floppy and fit in his hand.  When shaken, it must flop and wobble.  Weird.  Very weird.  Any way, after searching all over for it and trying to find an acceptable sub, I opened the pants drawer of his dresser and TA DA- there it is.  This is what "Luci" looked like new- the other cat is orange and is named "Fred".  I never said my son was original in picking names.  He picked them out in the grocery store when he was two.  The pink bow was immediately removed.  The cat has been washed quite a few times and is no longer shiny and silky looking- more like dull and nappy.  It is funny that my weapon loving, soldier man Ninja is all about the cute little kitty.  No wonder the ladies love him.


No comments: