Friday, May 06, 2011

13 13 13 13 13 13

1. This has been one crazy week.
2. We have been paying for the 10 days off with a week of too many things.
3. I am seriously SO glad it is Friday.
4. But of course, it doesn't stop at 3:30.
5. Helen has softball tonight.
6. Helen has softball in the morning.
7. Helen has her family birthday party on Saturday.
8. Whew! I might rest on Sunday afternoon between loads of laundry!!!
9. Monday is her 11th birthday. Cannot believe that my baby is going to be 11.
10. If I let her live til then. She has been especially mouthy this week.
11. But every once in a while, the maturity suprises me.
12. She offered to watch her brother until David got home so that I would not be late to my new book club. "We are both old enough, Mom. I can make him a ham sandwich for dinner and we will stay inside....."
13. Ten minutes later, she hit him.

No comments: