Thursday, June 11, 2009

13 stuff

Sorry I have not posted- crazy week or so here-

1. My wallet was stolen yesterday- what a pain in the ass.
2. Zachary has another chalazion on his eye and it looks U-G-L-Y.
3. He also went to University Hospital for his appointment.  Now he is scheduled for an endoscopy on Tuesday.
4. Due to Zachary's eye and stomach, and a to do list as long as a 4 year old, I have dropped the ball on Helen's issues....
5. Swim lessons start on Monday.
6. I am so ready to move on to the "next phase" of my teaching- I am way over the library now....
7. Why do I feel so responsible for the library still?
8. So ready for my vacation.
9. The new vacuum cleaner (a Dyson!) is AWESOME!
10.  I will be happy to get my house back on track and (hopefully) get routines in place over the summer.
11. The produce stand is calling my name- I cannot believe I haven't been once this year!
12. Slumdog Millionare is just about the saddest thing I have ever watched.......
13. Softball is OVER and I am so glad for that....... this season has sucked.

No comments: