Monday, July 20, 2009

i'm still slackin'

I have been scarce here. I've been a bit consumed with kids and summer. I feel like we really haven't done much, and I guess we haven't. I also feel like we don't have a lot of summer left.

I got a call from Kennedy Kreiger today. They had a cancellation and can take Helen tomorrow. I am not sure what I should tell her about why she has to be tested. She gets so freaked out by stuff. I am also nervous- I don't know what to expect and that is an unpleasant feeling. Hopefully she will not sit and bark at the doctor. Hopefully she will talk and respond. I want them to see the real Helen, not the shut down version (we rarely see that side of her, so I don't that to be her first impression). Any way, this will at least get us started down some kind of road- maybe we'll have some answers soon......

No comments: