Thursday, February 10, 2011

13! for Thursday

1. One week and a day til my trip.
2. Guess that means I will spend my weekend doing laundry and getting my ducks in a row.
3. I am still excited.
4. Took advantage of being next to the former Wharf Rat today.
5. I stopped for a beer and a cup of gumbo after the conference.
6. I had forgotten the sex appeal of men in well cut suits and nice ties........
7. There is a reason I agreed to work Men's Wear at Jos A Banks.........
8. and sold a lot of ties!
9. It is so cold here- I ended up walking about a billion blocks in the wrong direction today and thought I had frost bite on my feet.
10. And I got annoyed at the lady who was annoyed at my phone making beeps when I answered an important text to my assistant (it was a 5 word answer- 22 beeps)......
11. Meanwhile she was coughing and hacking a lung through out the presentation- which I find more annoying that a text message consisting of "no, did that last week".
12. Sometimes most of the population annoys me.
13. But I could overlook it if you are wearing great tie.

No comments: