Saturday, February 05, 2011

I am worn out......**

the ordeal with **** has consumed me this week. The stupidity overload has taken its toll. I cannot understand how so many grown people that think they are intelligent are quite possibly the dumbest people I have ever met in my life.........

So It makes me ill thinking of the many ways this poor kid has been screwed over by parents, the lawyers, the judges, the "experts", the system....... All she wants is to go to school, to fit in, to live a "normal" life. I know children of divorce are never quite "normal" but for Pete's sake- does it NEED to be like this? If parents do not want to be together, then get a divorce. Dragging it through courts and arguing over every single little decision and literally burning money like dry leaves..... I do NOT understand. This only makes two people happy- HIS lawyer and HER lawyer. Their kids will have a nice house, a good education, college, a car, a real life......... The kids of the Plaintiff/Defendant? No- all the money has gone to another family. All the energy has gone into fighting a war that doesn't exist. All the time drained by worry........

I'll just stay married, thank you very much. ****, your idea of freedom and happiness is not worth that price.

No comments: