Thursday, July 28, 2011

13 13 13 13 13 13 13

1. Getting ready for the big GA trip.
2. I still have lots to do.
3. Like find my digital camera- starting to think I have lost it.
4. I need a haircut.
5. And a pedicure.
6. I need to do lots of laundry and clean the house.
7. Even though cleaning seems kinda silly when David will be here for 13 days to mess it all up.
8. Pack! I will have to pack!! I hate packing.
9. Get kids' portraits done because I haven't yet and am running out of time.
10. Buy school uniforms- there will be no time after if Helen's skirts need to be ordered. Ditto on the shoes.
11. Buy paint for Zachary's room and the closet stuff for Helen- David needs something to do while I am gone.
12. Download music to MP3 players; books for the Kindle.
13. Get an oil change, fill washer fluid, vacuum and wash car......

I could add about 13 more to this!

No comments: