Thursday, July 07, 2011

THURSDAY/13

1. I am not enjoying this summer.
2. I think I might get a job next year and send the kids to camp.
3. Not enough money to do anything and tired of hearing kids complain.
4. First I get mad because they are complaining.
5. Then I feel bad because I feel like I am not giving them good memories.
6. I don't want to be rich, just comfortable.
7. I know- many folks are worse off than me and I should feel grateful for what I have.
8. But, I am human and am tired of sacrifice and struggle.
9. The one thing that I loved, my job, is now fraught with anxiety and uncertainty.
10. I feel like I can trust no one.
11. I hope that this fall brings answers, at least on the work front.
12. Until then, I will go to the pool every day and listen to my children fight and complain.
13. *sigh*

No comments: