Thursday, August 25, 2011

13! for Thursday

1. It is back to school time in my house.
2. I went back this week, kids come next week.
3. No matter how much I have done, I always feel unprepared.
4. There are so many things I wanted to do over the summer that didn't happen.
5. Next year we are going to use a giant piece of paper to make a bucket list.
6. I think being able to see it will help tremendously.
7. Uniforms are hanging in closets; socks and underwear are in drawers; school supplies wait to be packed......
8. Possum needs a new belt; Jelly bean needs new bras (!).
9. Why do we moms never feel finished?
10. I guess because as soon as we finish one task, we hear the next one calling our name.....
11. This time of year is always bittersweet.
12. I am the kind of person who always looks forward to the next thing.....
13. But part of me is not ready to give up carefree days of summer (as if anything about my life is ever carefree, lol)......

No comments: