Sunday, January 08, 2012

Sunday Plan

Sunday is usually spent preparing for the week. I try to get things together and clean my house up. I am going to add something new to the list (as if I needed more to do). But this is such a great idea.

I know that when I plan ahead, we all eat better. So this is what I am going to do. I saw this on another blog. She lost 135 pounds (!) and this is what she does to prep for the week. So, today I am going to make a HUGE salad (I have done this before and it is SO nice- David can grab a salad, I can make one quickly for my lunch), boil a dozen eggs, make some grits or oatmeal, cook some chicken, make some chili. In the future, I may try to bake some sweet potatoes. They can be reheated for my lunches...... SO many possibilities, and I will have things to eat!

But first I have to go watch my boy wrestle and squeeze in the laundry!!!!!

No comments: