Thursday, January 05, 2012

Thursday 13- FINALLY

1. I have been gluten free for about 2 weeks.
2. It is a lot harder than you would think.
3. But it forces one to think about what they are eating.....
4. I decided to follow my gut (no pun intended) instinct that something was not right.
5. So I tell my doctor I am anemic, I have chronic sores in my mouth and if I am not going to the bathroom about 8 times a day, it is the other extreme. My stomach always hurts, my arthritis always hurts, my belly feels bloated......
6. She says there is nothing wrong.
7. We are no longer seeing each other.
8. Which means I am looking for a new doctor.....
9. Have I ever mentioned I don't like doctors?
10. Well, I don't.
11. The only two that I have ever liked are my ENT and my OB/GYN.
12. If I could see these guys all the time, I would......
13. So, the search is on. Wish me luck!

No comments: