Thursday, August 14, 2014

13, dammit

Wow- I feel like I have lost much time! Here goes!!
1.  Much of my time in Georgia is unproductive.
2.  Also, I was doing pretty good with sticking to whole foods, until about Thursday.
3.  I can see very clearly HOW I ended up with food issues.
4.  Everything involving my mom is centered on food, body image and criticism.
5.  No wonder I ate ice cream ;)
6.  And any subject can lead back to my dad!
7.  It could be a game- 6 degrees of Lanier.......
8.  SO my kids refusing to go to bed, plus her refusing to stop talking makes for one. very. exhausted. me.
9.  I missed my precious. And by my precious, I mean my bed.
10. David is not NEARLY as wiggly as the kids,and I spent 10 nights sleeping with one or the other.....
11. Did I mention my mother DOMINATED my time?
12.  Well, she did....... hours and hours of it.
13.  I miss my family, but to be honest, I could not have handled my mom AND Helen.

No comments: