Friday, December 01, 2006

Ain't no other man

I am in love. I've always thought it cliche, but I am head over heels in love with a much younger man. The way he looks at me and thinks I am beautiful and talented and perfect. His biggest disappointments in life are when he makes me sad. I have shown him a whole new world and taught him almost everything he knows. So what if I am old enough to be his mother. Oh, yeah, whoops, I AM his mother! And one day he will no longer love me the way he does now and it will break my heart. One day there will be smelly socks and Playboys under his bed and a girl named Amber calling him after school, but for now I am thankfully the love of his life. I really think the mother/son thing has a lot to do with the fact that no other man has ever or ever will love me this much; no other woman will ever love him this much. It is that simple. And watch out, Amber, you'll have to try awfully hard to make me think you're good enough for him!

No comments: