Sunday, December 03, 2006

Merry Christmas

.



This is Helen's Christmas card. She used a varity of media- cut paper, rubber stamp and ink, glitter pen, and marker. As you can see she is in the spirit! We are also making small matchbook style cards which hold packets of Reindeer Food. I am not sure about teacher gifts yet, but I think we will make a few glass bead ornaments and some homemade goodies.

I am pretty much done with Santa shopping. They are not getting a lot, but they are getting what they have asked forHelen is getting Kit from American Girl, along with some clothes and an easel. Zachary is getting the Shake N Go Racetrack and the Off Road set.


I'm also done with my nieces, nephew and their mom, my mom and my sister. Everyone else is hubster's problem! Why am I still stressed? I think it is because we don't have a tree yet.

No comments: