Thursday, March 24, 2011

13 13 13 13 13 13

*sorry it is tardy- running out of steam*
1. I am SOOOOOO tired of stupid people.
2. Not just ****, but some of the parents are nonsensiable too.
3. Tired of drama.
4. And absolutely sick to death of how much POWER is given to children these days.
5. I see kids who run their parents ragged. They give in to them all the time, believe everything they say and bow to their every wish....
6. WHY???????
7. My own will try to see what they can get away with as much as possible, but they do hear NO!
8. I am not going to make them feel guilty, hurt their self esteem or damage them into their adulthood by saying NO!
9. My oldest is witnessing a situation where a child is manipulating her parents to the Nth degree and getting away with it.
10. If she doesn't like it at one house, she goes to the other. Then when everyone is sick of her, she ends up on someonelse's door step.
11. One night after not being allowed to call her brother names and make ridiculous demands on my time and energy, she announced "I want to live with Grandma".
12. I handed her the phone and said "call her, cuz I am pretty sure she is going to say no".
13. Unfortunately for her she is stuck with both of her parents in the same house in an age of "my parents are not together so I can get whatever I want from the situation"..............

No comments: