Thursday, March 10, 2011

13! for Thursday

1. The 13 is usually written on Wednesday and scheduled to post on Thursday morning........
2. My week has completely sucked and I just plain ol' didn't write it last night.
3. It IS still Thursday, you know.
4. That said, I will let you know what is bugging me.....
5. My oldest child has a major attitude problem the past few days and thinks she is going to make all her own decisions.
6. Apparently she did NOT get the memo that neither me OR her father give a damn about her opinion on most things.
7. My classroom situation is not delightful and if were not for some good friends that keep the day fun, I would have lost my sanity by now.
8. I am also not feeling loved by my parents this year......... but that is OK- it is pretty much mutual (although some of my parents totally rock)....
9. I am ready for nice weather and real recess- I miss the playground.
10. I am constantly tired lately and need more sleep. The dogs and hamster do not seem to agree with this, as I have been up at 1 AM every night this week because of one of them.
11. My feet hurt.
12. I am still coughing and probably will be until May.
13. And I thought I'd give up rum for Lent, but think I will not last until Friday...........


No comments: