Friday, March 18, 2011

13 13 13 13 13 13

*if thursdays keep being this crazy, i might have to pick a new day!*

1. My baby is 8 today.

2. Hard to believe it has been that many years.

3. I still say that a newborn and a toddler is easier than two school agers.

4. Another sign he is growing up- for his family dinner he picked lasagna and mango cheesecake. Not pizza, hot dogs or chicken nuggets.

5. He also asked for an ipod for a present.

6. Even though he is growing up way too fast, he still loves his Mama......

7. And he still sleeps with the cats.

8. He is a math whiz, an athlete and video game junkie.

9. He loves Nerf guns, penguins and peanut butter.

10. He will tape a note to 3 bananas. "save for banana bread"........

11. He leaves "i love you" notes all over the house (including with a sharpie on my perfume bottle).

12. He is a terrible speller........

13. The ladies already love him and I know he will replace me one day......



No comments: