Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sorry....

I was thinking about you today and wanted to say one more time I am sorry. I know that once I truly hurt you. I made choices because I loved you and I knew I was not the best person for you. You moved on, and for that I am glad. You seem happy now, and for that I am also glad.

You loved me, I know that. And the best part is you truly loved the REAL me. You and all the people we hung around with saw the most genuine version of myself there ever was. I miss the person I was then. I think sometimes that I have found that part of myself again. It took a very long time.

So many little things remind me of you. I have many fond memories and I will always care for you deeply. I have always said that I am fortunate to have been loved by some very special men..... you are one. And I am glad. You know that I still love you very much.

No comments: