Friday, June 10, 2011

THURSDAY/13

*again, a day late and a dollar short*

1. School is out.
2. Funny thing about teachers is that no sooner than we say goodbye to our last class, we start looking forward to our next class.
3. I am hopefully optimistic about next year.
4. I don't think it could be any rougher.......
5. I am looking forward to the next few weeks of not having to be anywhere in particular at 7:30 AM.
6. And definitely looking forward to not having to look at someone that I do not get along with.
7. I do resolve that next year will be different.
8. It has to be or one of us will not live!
9. I am looking forward to a laid back summer, with trips to the pool, maybe a few day trips and a couple of movies, too.
10. Sigh.......
11. No vacation again.
12. But maybe we can go camping.....
13. 71 days until school starts back- now I gotta make the best of them!

No comments: