Monday, July 15, 2013

monday

Monday after a long, busy weekend...... I really wanted to get things back on track.  Thankfully, all the cleaning I have done in the past few weeks paid off....

Because I had little clutter, in under an hour I had watered my plants, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the cat box, got dinner into the crock pot, vacuumed the entire living room (including the sofa and chair) and mopped the dining room..... Now I am having a deserved cup of coffee before I go pack lunches and get the washing machine going.

I am glad to begin having some of the peace that comes with a clean home.  Still have a long way to go, and it will never really be finished.  I get that, but I am committed to staying on top of it all.  I think I am going to revisit the Mary/Martha project.

No comments: