Friday, July 19, 2013

thirteen

1.  Getting ready to go to Georgia.....
2.  I am excited to see my family, nervous about the long drive and looking forward to the Cracker Barrel.
3.  I do plan to meet up with friends, too.
4.  Mostly excited about seeing my sister!
5.  We don't get to talk as much as we used to, and I miss that.
6.  Some of it is because I just don't use the phone as much since my hearing has started going....
7.  I don't like to admit that I can't hear..... I used to blame the phone, now I know it is me.
8.  I hate getting older....
9.  I also hate not knowing what to do with my hair.
10. No one ever tells me they like my hair.  No one ever tells me they hate it.
11. Until I cut it and then either folks liked it the way it was, or they tell me they are so glad I don't have that "man" hair any more.....
12.   The biggest critic, however, is the person with the worst hair, lol.
13.  Maybe I will just buy some wigs.........

No comments: