Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gettin' ready

Here we go- again. I am packing today. I was going to the river to swim again, but I think I will stay close to home (and Ozzy, who is at the vets receiving the first treatment for heart worms today). Maybe we'll go to the park later since it is supposed to be cooler today. Can't play X-Box ALL day.......
So I need to make yet another list of stuff to do, clean bedrooms and pack clothes, in addition to cleaning out my car for David. It is full of cookie crumbs, toys and dog fur. I do try very hard to keep my car presentable, but darn it's hard. And the back windows are covered in something- I think Helen licks the windows. And under Zachary's car seat is enough crumbs to keep an army of ants alive four months. So we have to visit the car wash today, too.

Yeah, maybe skipping the swim is a good idea. The river is about 20 miles away, so it's not like I can just drop in for a an hour and come home- I usually stay all day.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Go swimming!!! The car will be there waiting to be cleaned later...nice weather won't! :)