Monday, July 14, 2008

Just another stop at home

We returned from camping yesterday and met up with the in laws for David's brother's 40th birthday. I had the best shrimp (yes, not very vegetarian of me, but I just cannot give up some things- coffee, candy, shrimp and eggs are too difficult.
Now I have 2 days to get laundry done, deal with the dog and clean my house before I pack up to go to Georgia for the remainder of he month. Why did I think that traveling for an entire month was a good idea? We will have 4 weeks after we return before school starts back and I do hope it is relaxing....... Yeah, right- have you MET my kids- no relaxing there. They always want to GO GO GO........
Any way, over the years I have developed a perfect packing plan and it has never let me down. I will share it with you in a later post.

No comments: