Tuesday, July 01, 2008

My child is strange some days



I've had a lot of posts about Zachy lately, but none about Bean. Ever since the Big Storm That Blew Our Roof and Tree Down, she feels the need to check the weather several times a day. The Yahoo Weather site is on her faves list, right under Webkinz. Now we have a new phobia. Last night she stayed up too late watching Verminators on the Discovery channel. When I put her to bed, she quietly asked when was the last time I changed her sheets (yesterday) and then picked up her toys. Later she got up and asked me if that noise was Zachary hitting his wall or did we have rats in the attic. OK, so I guess no more Verminator for you. Her other favorite shows are Clean House on the Style channel And Jon & Kate Plus 8. I find it strange that she enjoys shows about clearing clutter, pest infestation and a super control freak with 8 children (no offense Kate, I think you rock and I'm a control freak with 1/4 as many kids as you).


On another note, we are going to see the Kit movie tomorrow night with our friends, Erin and Emily. I'm more excited than Helen! Z is staying at Grandma's because he talks too much at movies and he won't like this girl fest any way!



No comments: