Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Planning the weekend already.....

1. Laundry Saturday (I get several loads knocked out early)
2. Clear off front porch
3. Sweep porch
4. Plant some flowers
5. Put out some fall & Halloween decorations
I think I will make scarecrows with the kids and make caramel apples. That is my fantasy any way. We will see what actually happens..... David is playing in a baseball tournament this weekend, so we will try to go to at least one game.
I have the ENT (AKA Dr. Hottie) on Friday, and I need to schedule a mammogram and an ultrasound. It is in the same building, so maybe I can get everything done Friday. I also need to get blood work done before next Wednesday. I have a D & C scheduled for the 17th. After this I will have a Depo-Prevera shot. 6 weeks after that I will have the ablation done. So, no more periods. Yippy.
ALSO, I am asking for prayers. A coworker (also my daughter's beloved first grade teacher) was diagnosed with stage 3 lung cancer. I don't know much else, except that she goes to the doctor tomorrow and will begin treatment very soon. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Sounds like a fabulous plan for Satruday...
ANd prayers for your co-worker. :(