Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Recap

Not too exciting.
Friday- sparring (karate- Helen did really well, scored two points against a red belt- that is good if you didn't know, lol), neighbor child had a sleep over, made grilled chicken sandwiches and French fries.
Saturday- laundry and ironing, cleaning my room- watched last half of Hairspray and Ocean's 13 while doing so; went to Vince's and got apples, cider, Halloween doodads and pansies, did yard work while kids played; Helen went to the "haunted" trail at the other neighbor child's house and had a sleep over there.
Sunday- church; Dunkin Donuts; Uncle Mark's house for burgers and pumpkin painting; stopped by David's baseball game.
That's it. Too short and I didn't get grades done or my lesson plans. Will do that this morning. I know what I am doing, I just need to write it down. And the grades need to get in the computer, pronto..... David is gone all week, so I will be going in early this week. Two kids, four soccer games, simultaneously on two different fields this week. And there is only me.....

No comments: