Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weekend plans.....

The kids are karate make up classes. It wasn't easy getting them out this AM. I didn't realize how late it was and didn't have them in uniforms until it was time to walk out. Helen doesn't respond well to that and she cried. David got mad and yelled. At everyone. Even me. I hate it when he yells at them like that and I hate it when he treats me like one of them. I had told him they had karate and silly me, thinking that since he was gone all last week, will be gone all next week and I had surgery yesterday that he could take them. Well, he didn't get out of bed until 9. Plus if he takes them I will spend the next 11/2 hours changing sheets, vacuuming, doing the laundry, etc. (This is a short beak while I am making coffee). He will spend 11/2 hours sitting on the couch, playing X box or downloading stuff onto his new sandisk. Then I will come home from wasting time at karate to housework and "bored" kids.
So, here is my list:
catch up on grades
lesson plans for next week (I have evaluation on Tuesday, too)
laundry
ironing
clean house
do something fun with kids (?)
go get stuff to make Helen's costume
finish Zachary's costume (he wants a map and pretend matches to go in his Indiana Jones satchel- not really needed for the costume, but I'll do it any way)
Craft fair junk (floor plan, next mailing, etc.)
Caramel apples -we didn't get to it this past weekend
Clean bedrooms & change sheets on kids' beds
Goody bags for kids' Halloween party at school (that's my "fun" time- I love that stuff)

No comments: