Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend update

I will do better. Soccer is over and David's month of traveling is also over. So I will be better at posting this week.


I had my evaluation on Tuesday. I got excellent on everything, except Catholic identity. It wasn't a lesson that I could have easily put it in and I knew when I wrote my plans that would be the one that I didn't get checked off (it was merely marked not observed, not "poor"). I also need to make a religious board of some kind, which I already knew. The library doesn't have a bulletin board, though, so I am going to have to get creative. I also need to find some statues and pictures, that sort of thing. But most teacher buy that sort of stuff for themselves and they carry it to their next classroom, or leave it all when they "retire".


So, there you have it.

No comments: