Thursday, June 28, 2012

13 for Thursday

1.  Glad to be blogging again.
2. Still wonder if anyone reads this!
3. Summer is way too busy.
4. I always have grand plans, but nothing ever gets done.
5. I want to finish some projects around the house.
6. Hard to do with no money and no time.
7. I have had to sacrifice creativity to drive my children all over the world.
8. But, my bedroom needs a major overhaul!
9. We did get a new bed, but we still need bedding, paint, window treatments, a dresser.......
10. Zachary's room also needs to get finished- we painted it a year ago, and have done nothing else!
11. SOOOOO- if I accomplish anything in those two rooms, I will be very happy!
12. And, of course, if I survive the summer without being charged with child endangerment, I will consider it a success.
13. Oh, and a job would be nice, too!

No comments: