Monday, June 25, 2012

thirteen for ....... tuesday?

1.  I am trying to make a comeback.
2.  Time off was needed- I have just finished the suckiest year ever in the history of teaching.
3.  I felt like anything and everything could be used against me, so the less I had to say, the better.
4.  Out with the old, in with the new.....
5. I am looking for a job- was "laid off" from the last one (I still say it was personal, very personal).
6.  My kids will start a new school in the fall.
7.  I am continuing to work on myself. Am still working out- am down 25 pounds.  I am trting to dress better and take better care of myself.
8.  I am going to try to enjoy this summer, as much as possible.
9.  September might find me stocking coolers at the Royal Farms store, but that is OK.
10.  I finally bought a new digital camera and will try to add photos to the blog soon....
11.  I am amazed at how miserable another human being can make me.
12.  I have been freed of the burden, but it has been replaced by another one- I have no job and my insurance expires soon- and I will have a hard time getting new insurance.
13.  And, there you have it....... more on actual Thursday!

No comments: