Thursday, June 27, 2013

thirteen for thursday......... almost one year since last post, time to get back on it!!

1.  I have realized I am consumed by my house and its inhabitants.
2.  I know I need to make time for myself.
3. In order to do this I will need to break free from this prison I have created.
4.  This house is not going to be on an episode of hoarders anytime soon, but the clutter has become overwhelming.
5.  I waste too much time moving crap from one pile to another.
6.  Time to cut back.
7.  I started in the worst room- my own bedroom....
8. Still no where near done, but it is getting there.
9.  I want peace.
10. I want to relax.
11. I want to be able to go somewhere and NOT think all the things I need to do at home.
12. Weekends are too short and precious to spend them dreading Monday.
13.  I can DO THIS!

No comments: