Thursday, July 26, 2012

13 (in Georgia)

1.  It is weird that I never run into anyone I know.
2.  Such a small town, but I really never see anyone, unless I plan it.
3.  I am glad to just be at my sister's even if she is not here.
4.  My kids are outside playing with her dogs, I am enjoying quiet in a house that I don't need to clean, lol.
5.  I have killed about 1/3 of a bottle of rum.
6. YIKES
7.  Miss the gym.
8.  I guess we should make some plans or go do something today.
9.  We plan to go to Atkins Park sometime during this trip.
10.  That is where we had our first date, and rehearsal dinner before our wedding.
11.  But I need to get off the computer and go take a shower first.
12. Torn between wanting to relax and not wanting to burn day light.
13.  Twelve days a year is not enough time.

No comments: