Thursday, July 12, 2012

13 for Thursday!!!!

1. Vegan day is hard when your husband brings home lobster.
2. It was yummy, though. :)
3. I was also quite lazy and unmotivated yesterday.
4. Still working on Helen and nutrition.
5. I still wonder how all these waif-like girls sit around eating Chex Mix, candy and big ass sodas and stay WAIF-ISH.
6. Really not fair.
7. Did read that fat people who eat right and exercise are healthier than skinny folk who do not.
8. So I guess my fat ass will be around longer than their skinny ones.
9.  But it is shrinking------
10. I can now remove my capris without unbuttoning them and have stolen clothes from my child.
11. I guess I will need to go shopping soon.
12. But I want to know if I am teaching or cleaning houses (or working at the gas station) first......
13.  and I still have a LONG way to go. 26 pounds down, 50 to go!

No comments: