Thursday, April 23, 2009

13 13 13 13 13 13

  1. I am so tired, it isn't even funny.
  2. Kids left the front door open Monday morning.  Mishca ran out into the pouring rain.  Without her tags.  45 minutes later she is found wandering down a busy road and taken to the pound- where they immediately recognize her.
  3. Ordered new name tag for Mishca.
  4. Picked her up on Tuesday.
  5. Getting microchipped next week.
  6. Ozzy is heartworm FREE!   Yippy, happy dance!!
  7. I really am starting to hate the karate teacher.  Really.  I didn't know that getting a black belt made one all knowing and above reproach.
  8. Laundry is still a HUGE problem around here.
  9. Someone asked me "when do you rest?"- good question.
  10. Erin sent her resume to my school- how awesome would that be?  I want to work with her again!
  11. Team pitch softball is boring when the girls cannot pitch or hit.  Or catch.
  12. Key lime pie.
  13. Reality that we are tripping over the threshold of puberty is sinking in.  I'm scared.


No comments: