Monday, April 13, 2009

8:44 AM

guess who is at my house?  Yep, you got it.  Helen had a sleepover with neighbor at the grandmother's house.  They wanted to go to the mall and I said- oh that's fine- we aren't doing much today.  Big mistake- Helen didn't come home until 9 PM and was absolutely exhausted.  So, of course, she was nasty all day Easter Sunday.  I made her go to bed at 8 last night and she slept until 7.  She is a little more pleasant, but now she is asking of the neighbor can go to the mall with us.  Wouldn't be a problem, except we are meeting friends there and neighbor girl doesn't get along with Helen's friend at all.  And I am trying to get Helen to go ahead and get her ears pierced.  Pretty sure David won't like it, but he let my son get a Mohawk, and then shaved him bald the week before school started.  So there......

I have a week planned-
Monday- meet Erin and kids for the mall and lunch; karate class at 3:45
Tuesday- drop Mishka off at groomers; Movie Monsters vs. Aliens; get Zachary's portrait done
Wednesday- Pic n Paint and library; karate at 3:45
Thursday- vet, Sherwood Gardens and picnic
Friday- 10-Story time is at my house; mini golf  after lunch; sparring at 3:45

No comments: