Friday, April 24, 2009

I'd love a Vacation....

I would love to go to a warm beach, drink lots of rum and sleep and play. I feel like I never get a real chance to just BE with my husband and children. I especially don't spend enough time with the husband....... It is starting to feel like all we do is run. When I am home, I feel like I have to clean, clean, clean.
This summer, my wish is this- to create regular routines for things like laundry and bathroom clean up, etc. Then get rid of all the CLUTTER. I think that if I could do those things and stick to it, everything else will fall in place. This is how I always did things before, but I have less and less time every week. I am always just moving junk from one place to another because there isn't room to put it all. We can't move. We can't add on. The only solution is to get rid of a lot of stuff. Now, how do I get it all past my kids?

No comments: