Thursday, April 30, 2009

thir, thir, thirteen!

  1. I am so glad I live in America.
  2. The library had a book fair this week and I am exhausted!
  3. David has been in Boston all week and I miss him.
  4. I had to testify in court on Tuesday.  I kinda didn't elaborate on the truth- that ****'s house is filthy and the cleaning I did was above and beyond "cleaning up after a family meal".
  5. I did trip up her lawyer on more than one occasion and totally enjoyed it.
  6. The experience of watching the circus, I mean divorce, between these people has made me vow to NEVER get divorced (David- you'd have to do something awful!).
  7. Mischa ran off again this morning and is sitting at the pound until I can pick her up tomorrow.  Of course she still doesn't have a tag- I ordered the wrong one.
  8. I just ordered a new one (like Ozzy's) from Boomerang Tags
  9. She will have a chip when she gets home tomorrow.
  10. I think Zac Ephron is hot and that makes me feel like a pervert.
  11. I want to go to bed. Now.
  12. Vacation- want one.  Soon.  Pass the rum, please.
  13. mmmmm- hunan tofu- dinner's here!

No comments: