Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Bathroom




Our bathroom is so tiny that I couldn't really get great shots, but I finally finished it during the summer and never got around to posting.  The cabinet was white; I painted it espresso and added bronze hardware.  The walls are a golden color, the shower curtain has elephants on it- the picture I took was VERY blurry, so you don;t get to see it.  And if anyone has the same problem I do- kids toothbrushes don't fit into standard toothbrush holders and cups get gross slimy stuff in the bottom.  I use a flower pot!  Picked it up for a couple of bucks and there is a drain hole in the bottom- all I have to do is wash it out when I clean the bathroom.  Since there is a hole, no slime!  The wall cabinet hangs over the toilet and catches the over flow of items we all use every day.  The sugar shaker is filled with baking soda- paper boxes and steamy bathrooms don't mix!  Notice the Suave for Men- so Zachary doesn't "smell like a girl".

No comments: