Thursday, January 27, 2011

13 13 13 13 13 13 13

1. Sorry the 13 is late.
2. Couldn't write it last night- see "Dear ****", below.
3. I still just do not understand how in the world she can do this to her kid.
4. Just to be the one to be in charge.
5. She won; she got her way.
6. At what cost?
7. Her daughter hates her.
8. They do not have a chance in the world to have a relationship now.
9. Not to mention the money paid to lawyers yesterday could have fixed her falling apart house.
10. I don't get it at all.
11. Plus the child is in my care at the moment and I have not heard from the custodial parent at all regarding retrieval of her ward.
12. She told me not to have any communication with her again, so would it be wrong of me to not answer my phone?
13. I can't stand sitting by and watching this happen to a child........

No comments: