Thursday, January 06, 2011

thirteen!!!!! (smells like thursday)

in honor of my upcoming trip

1. How in the world am I supposed to get everything I want to take with me in a carry-on bag?
2. Will my mother drive me nuts?
3. What am I going to wear the night of February 19?
4. Will my family even miss me or will Dad be so much fun the kids don't notice I left?
5. I need to buy a bunch of stuff that is less than 3 ounces, lol. ( and nothing that smells like coconuts).
6. Or visit a drugstore when my plane lands.
7. The silver highlights will need to be covered- seeing too many folks that do not know I have grey hair.
8. Can I just throw every piece of black clothing I own in a bag and call it "packing"?
9. Will I have to be felt up by a TSA agent? What if I like it?
10. I do plan to drink too much at least once while I am away........
11. Wonder how many friends will come to El Charro?
12. Hopefully the trip will make me eager for August to come (so I can make another journey).
13. Why do I get butterflies thinking about seeing someone I have not seen in so long????

No comments: