Thursday, January 20, 2011

13! for Thursday

13 people, alive or dead, that I would like to see........ and what I would like to tell them.

1. My dad------ he needs to know how badly he screwed up.
2. Mike Hepner- my first assistant principle----- so I can slap him {he deserves it for being a liar and a poor role model}.
3. Regina- the "best friend" from high school.... not only do I have bunch of unanswered questions, I need to tell her that, while it took me 25 years to figure it out, I know now that she was never my true friend.
4. ****- I would like to tell her that she is insane and needs to check herself into the psych ward instead of her daughter. Then nut punch her.
5. Kel- nothing to tell that hasn't already been said, would just like to visit.........
6. {****}- already knows, but hanging out would be so much fun.
7. Jackie- how much I love and miss her!
8. My teenaged self- I'd like to time travel and tell myself to take chances, avoid other some of the ones I did take, to not take it so seriously and be true to myself without being a freak about it.....
9. My grandfather- I would just like to meet him and see what he was like.
10. Laquetta Brummet- so I can thank her for all that she taught me----- I would not be the same person I am now without her.
11. Jenice- so I can ask her WTF? how in the world did you decide to hate me?
12. A certain AXO sorority sister..... I would like to let her know that she made my junior year such a misery that I left two quarters early to escape, and she may not have even realized she was doing it. (or maybe she is just a real bitch).
13. Darren- needs to know what a loser jerk he is and that he is lucky I never pressed charges.

No comments: