Thursday, January 27, 2011

It just keeps getting better......

**** has told her child that my family, especially ME, is white trash. I was pretty mad, and then someone pointed out that for someone to say that and drag a child into it, is, well, white trash. Can I get an Amen?

So, I can say that the idea that someone with no morals, habitual lying and believes that the job of a maid in a hotel is to pick up your baby's dirty diaper is calling me white trash makes me laugh. She must be one of those uppity Europeans!

So, ****, do me a favor and go back to France. Maybe it is ok to put your children in the middle of your problems and divorce. Maybe it is ok to let your child miss 53% of the school year because you cannot get her out of bed after letting her stay on Facebook all night. Maybe it is ok to undermine every other relationship your child has with adults who care. Maybe it is ok in France, but it isn't ok in my white trash world.

No comments: