Tuesday, September 09, 2008

too busy

I am single mom again this week. And I had two kids take karate lessons yesterday, didn't get home until 6:30. Today it was girl scouts til 4:30, followed by soccer practice at 5:45. I had to talk to another parent/teacher (she is also the school's IT chick) about my computer problem (the main computer with all the library data will not even power up). Then we head to McDonald's. Arrive home at 7:25 and still haven't touched homework. On top of all this, I have a soccer game tomorrow, immediately followed by a HSA (Catholic PTA) meeting, that I still need to prepare for. Thankfully another parent is picking up some slack for me (thank GOD!). I also need to take care of my house and tie up some craft fair business, plus mail birthday cards and thank you notes to people (part of my secretary position). YIKES!!!!! Times like this I really need David to help me. I guess I really appreciate him most when he isn't here. Late night for me tonight......... I am hoping he is home early enough to come to the school and get the kids so they can go to bed. We are skipping karate tomorrow and making up on Saturday...

No comments: