Thursday, March 19, 2009

13 / Thursday

1. Bakugan was a bigger hit than I could have ever imagined.
2. I am SO not ready for this weekend.
3. Come on, spring!!!!!!!!!
4. Craft fair is tomorrow..... I am so not ready for it.
5. I need to shop for Zachary's party- goodies bags, food, etc.
6.  Diet Dr. Pepper- that is what I want in my Easter basket.......
7.  ...right next to the jelly beans......
8. ...and the peeps.
9. Helen really likes the Batman toys that Zachary got for his birthday.
10. I secretly like the free credit report commercials.
11. Life is beginning to stress me out.
12. I am so glad teacher's get off for spring break and summer vacation!
13. The laundry is piled up again- that is how I know it is Thursday.

1 comment:

Kelly Carroll said...

Just added new pictures if you're interested. http://antarctic-osu.blogspot.com/