Friday, March 27, 2009

stupid post alert

OK, it is Friday and I am sitting in my living room, folding clothes and watching What Not to Wear (hoping to learn something?).  We live in a townhouse at the very edge of the subdivision.  There is a fence that separates us from another subdivision, and someone's backyard butts up to the fence.

So, as I am folding, I see something fly over the fence.  It a paint can.  The old man is throwing trash over the fence into my front yard.  I go outside to pick it up because I am annoyed, but sure enough, it is Behr paint in "Fudge Bar'- the exact paint we used in the living room.  I do not know how this can ended up in his yard, but I am confident this old man did not know it was ours- so why is he throwing trash over the fence?  I am tempted to throw it back!

No comments: