Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Thursday- the new Friday!


Does that make Tuesday my hump day?

1. Hard to believe it is Thursday already.
2. I need to get organized.
3. Wonder who will be my aide next year (that is the only thing I hate about teaching preschool- I have had great aides, and I have had bad ones- they can ruin your whole vibe).
4. I need a snow day all to myself- make tea, put on some soup and watch an old movie (instead of "mom, can i have-----?, "ewww- that soups smells like poop" and "can i watch something i want to watch?")
5. Flip flops!   So ready for flip flops.
6. When will I find out if we can join the pool this year?
7.  Will need new bathing suit- do they make turtle neck, all over control, under wired suits with sleeves to hide my wiggle arms, chicken neck and wobbly bits?  Maybe I can get one of those circa 1914 suits.......the one to the right would work, i could work that hat.....
8. Still wishing my house would clean it self....
9. It's going to be 70 degrees this weekend- woot, woot!
10.  Can I teach the dog to fold the laundry?
11. In shock- Helen wanted THIRDS of cauliflower at dinner tonight.
12.  I need to read more.
13.  I am happy I don't have to make lunches tomorrow- it is a half day.

No comments: