Saturday, March 07, 2009

I need a new name

Sounds stupid, I know.  But my mother in law is Sue, the office lady at school is Susie, the youth lady is Sue, the Spanish teacher is Susan, I am Susan.  I could go with a nickname, but I hate Sue for myself, plus that won't help.  There is already a Susie (and I am NOT a Susie).  I used to be called Sus (rhymes with sues), but that sounds weird as a name, especially with Spitzer.  I need a nickname or something that isn't too weird- I don't want people to think I am having an identity crisis or going crazy (both are possibilities, as I am tired of being called the wrong name).  I get called Sue about a million times a day.  That and Suzanne.  I don't answer because it is not my name- not being snotty- I just assume you are talking to someone else, like my mother in law, and not me.   ARGGGGG! Help.  

No comments: