Monday, March 09, 2009

really?

ok, so i am addicted to facebook and am remembering stuff that has been sitting in some cobweb covered corner of my brain. and i am realizing what a small world it is. somewhere in all of this i found an old boyfriend. his page is not set to private and i have read all of his wall. now for some background.....

my freshman year i dated m... one night i called m... and his room mate b... answered the phone and said that m... was out with another girl, etc. etc. i got mad and broke up with m... fast forward several months and b... calls and asks me out (he later admitted stealing the number from m...). b... and i start dating. this lasted 3 or 4 months, the whole time b... claiming that m... hated me, had been cheating on me- the whole nasty business. well, on a trip to savannah to visit my friend, i realize what a pompous and pretentious snot b... is. immediately after this trip, just as i was unable to tolerate b.. at all, i met someone and broke up with b... to date him. b... actually sent me all my belongings COD! can you believe that crap? i drove to his fraternity house to give his things back and he freaking mails mine and doesn't even cover the postage.

the guy i dumped him for? married him. then found out that all the things b.... told me about m... was a total lie. what did i learn from reading b...'s wall? well, he is still a pretentious, pompous snot. moral of the story- better to have married and divorced k... than to have ended up with b....... YUCK! add him to the "can't believe i went there" column.




AFTERTHOUGHT- the bastard kept my Official Preppy Handbook, dammit. i need that back, you douche.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness. Guess what I found something in the addict the other day.

Anonymous said...

Did I just write that?

I meant: guess what, I found something in the attic the other day.

Susan said...

what? my preppy handbook ?

Anonymous said...

No, guess again. Contact me on FB.