Thursday, May 21, 2009

13!

  1. Have I mentioned I'm ready for summer?
  2. The kids have "out of uniform" today, and Helen has nothing to wear (the down side to having uniforms is that you don't think about decent clothes until it's too late).
  3. I don't want to go to school today.
  4. Whenever I type I hit the semi colon button instead of the apostrophe button.
  5. I didn't wash lunchboxes last night- now I have to do it before I can pack today's lunch- arg!
  6. Reserved the place in Nag's Head yesterday.
  7. My new bathing suits arrived, but I haven't tried them on yet.
  8. Mischa is making me mad.
  9. Laundry basket is full again- must be Thursday.
  10. It is cold this morning, but it is going to get up to 80 today- beautiful day!
  11. Coffee is my best friend this morning.
  12. I may very well lose my mind soon.
  13. Stress is not my favorite thing.

No comments: