Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm back- 13!

OK, I couldn't stay away.  I will spare you the details, but I decided I would not move the blog after all.

  1. I am taking a personal day today.  Woo Hoo.
  2. I have had a very difficult week.
  3. School will be out  soon, but NOT soon enough.
  4. You can tell the school year is almost over by looking at my kids' too small uniforms and worn out shoes!
  5. Dog fur. OMG!  It is everywhere.
  6. I don't want to spend the day off cleaning, but that is what I really need to do, darn it.
  7. Planning a trip to the beach.
  8. I really need a new bathing suit.    I hate shopping for one, though.
  9. Still need navy blue shoes.
  10. The 13 thing is hard this week.
  11. New dog is making me mad.
  12. There are about 24 rolls of film I need to get developed.
  13. Just bought from Amazon- Don't Panic- Dinner's in the Freezer; Raising your Spirited Child; Parenting Children With ADHD: 10 Lessons That Medicine Cannot Teach; Fix, Freeze, Feast: Prepare in Bulk and Enjoy

No comments: